Contact me


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

Well, the sun has set on my second year of a blog outlining my illustration journey. As this time of year is one of reflection I have given much thought to  where I have come from and where I want to go.
I know i don't spend as much time blogging as I possibly should but I have to say I am happy plodding along as I do and I am so happy every time I open my blog and see a comment to one of my posts, Ive said it before but it makes me feel connected and a part of something much larger and very special.
In terms of my illustration I am am happy with where I am going with that too, I feel improvement and best of all I feel a confidence that has grown over the year and a 1/2 I have been at this. I know I will get to where I want to be and I'm happy to enjoy the journey.
I hope Dibbydabby will be bigger and better in 2012 but i also hope I continue to enjoy every minute of what I do and just have fun along the way as well.
I thank everyone who has liked and continues to enjoy my art and my blog, especially the regular people who come back time and again, I really do consider you friends even though we have never met.


Happy New Year Everyone! May 2012 bring happiness, peace and joy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!