Sunday, January 1, 2012

Illustration Friday - Highlight

The highlight of Kelvins week was Sunday, that was Roast day and it almost always meant a little something extra after dinner.


  1. Hi! Happy New Year!!
    Love the perspective. What a great illustration for highlight & an oh so happy face!
    I did my post - and Thank You again! I nominated you but of course you've already done this. Best wishes for a happy New Year!

  2. Thanks so much JA and to you too. The nomination was my pelasure and a thank you for your wonderful blog. xx

  3. Hey your Kelvin and Froggie’s Horatio should get together for a play date :o) Nice one Janet! Happy New Year!

  4. Ohh! What a beautiful dog! I love this picture, the perspective, the's beautiful! xx

  5. Thank you so much for your lovely words travelandsing and also Elizabeth and Jack. Jack, you piqued my curiosity so I had to find "froggie's Horatio" and I did and I am glad I did, I've followed the blog I liked it so much! Yes they would be good play buddies I’m sure.

  6. Love the perspective - nice!


Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!