Contact me


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dibbydabby Illustrations - Hand painted greeting cards

I have updated my page layout and my hand painted greeting cards have gone up on my website, well some of them, there are a few more to upload but its a time consuming process. I have to leave off now and do some special commission cards for an event tomorrow. Anyway, feel free to browse and of course if you are interested please feel free to purchase :-)


This is a direct link to the site.


Soon I will start on doing the same for my printed cards.


2 comments:

  1. Slow down, you're making me feel very lazy.

    I like these, especially that goofy cat's expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. I am with Ted, slow down. I barely got one card done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!