Contact me


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

dibbydabby has a new facebook shop!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share the exciting news that I have today launched my Facebook shop (imagine the sound of champagne corks popping, balloons rustling in the gentle breeze and  people cheeringJ).

It has a selection of my printed and hand painted cards and Aceos with more coming soon including my hand made glass tile pendants and magnets.

There are special offers for those who like my page, as my way of showing my appreciation I have taken 10% off prices for you.

Please consider my shop for your greeting card needs and also pass my information on to your friends and family who enjoy unique and special greetings and products for occasions and events.

As a special treat I thought I would give away two hand painted cards (postage free) to one of my old or new page likes. To enter simply visit dibbydabby illustrations on fb and comment on the post about my new shop saying what you like about my cards or illustrations. I look forward to hearing from you. The draw will start once I reach 25 comments or the 28th of December 2011, whichever comes first.  

2 comments:

  1. your posting of hand painted card is a great post of your experience show a great struggle, I appreciated your posting give a new look very interesting have been looking for a well family events.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!