Contact me


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Illustration Friday _ swept

Sorry but all I can muster this week is a rather messy little sketch from my sketchbook but I really don't want to miss a chance to put something up for Illustration Friday. I had had plans to sketch them up and paint them but that will have to come another day.


Vince's near sightedness had gotten him into trouble before,
his friends had kept nagging him to get new glasses.

I have been very busy making gifts and cards for little friends of my daughter - have you ever noticed that kids birthday parties seem to come in groups and its frequent that there is more than one on in one day... I'm so happy that she has such lovely little friends and such a lovely little social life!

5 comments:

  1. Oh he is a bit cute love the expression on the lion...hope he gets his glasses soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sissy and Ted, :-D.
    I might have to follow Vinces activities for awhile, I may well revisit him I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is great! Vince is a lucky mouse.
    I've been working on a project and haven't had a chance to comment the way that I would like to. Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet!! Sorry long time no comment I have been MIA!! That is a great sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!