Contact me


Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ive moved back on to my art room

Well, you may remember a little while ago I was saying how happy I was with the new shelving going up in my art room. Its all done now, with even more shelves and a bit of tweaking here and there to give me maximum space and usability and I am soooo happy!
Its probably 88.9% restocked, I have a few more things to arrange but I just wanted to get in and paint so the 'unpacking' is on hold!
I love it, I love working in there and I feel like I can just relax and paint or whatever I need to do without going looking for things! Yah!
Oh and I must say, I promised my daughter some time ago it was a shared resource so I should be saying "our art room" (mind you mummy does hide the 'good supplies' just yet.
Thanks again to my wonderful husband...



I even have a drying rack... Yah!

And a couple of daylight lamps - they really are great!

A sketch form my sketchbook just because.... I cant stop painting in there :-)

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, so organized. That looks so nice! However, I do not predict the same for my work space anytime soon! I love that sketch at the bottom, such a cute princess, and with a very thoughtful expression.

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring me to get organized. Best wishes for 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!