Contact me


Thursday, May 12, 2011

Illustration Friday - Beginner

Wow, I have noticed my own absence, I have been missing my blog. I have been back at work after  a mini holiday over Easter and I'm just not in my groove yet.
This is my entry for "beginner", she is new to gardening and has found it to be very rewarding... I decided I liked the cockatoo as well ( he initially came up in an earlier illustration) so he came too.
Prior to this I had a tight rope walker I had illustrated as I think that must be one of the hardest jobs out there to start off in, even with safety nets or only a few feet off the ground it would still be very daunting... but I didn't like him much so the little girl came to greet you instead.










1 comment:

  1. Janet,
    This is beautiful :)
    Really like the watering can - encouragement is like water, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!