Contact me


Sunday, February 27, 2011

100 faces

In Carla Sonheim's book Drawing Lab for mixed media artists one of the 'activites' involves drawing faces, 100 in fact! - from life, from imagination, self portraits and contour drawings - basically you name you can try it.
I plan to do 100 as opportunities present and as I will put up more as I go, until I meet my quota. I think it will be fun. While I have lots of others I have done before I wanted start fresh and these are quick rough sketches but that is the name of the game. There is no protocol that must be adhered to.
These are some of my first, from my sketchbook. This creative exercise was started on the 25th of February 2011.
Below is 1,2 & 3
 Here are 4, 5 6 & 7.

8 appears in an earlier post. 
Here is 9. I dont think anything stipulates they must be human faces.

2 comments:

  1. They are great! I love the lion! And the girl with the red bows in her hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good start Janet! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!