Contact me


Thursday, February 3, 2011

A peaceful start to the day

When I drive in to work I have to park a ways away and so I walk and I cut through the botanic garden and I find it a brief ten minute excursion into peace and tranquillity. I just love the way the golden light warms everything. Here are a few photos I thought it would be nice to share. I took them with my mobile so they are not perfect but nice enough.







 Yes I am particularly taken with the lillies
 My fellow commuters
 Trees in the early morning sunlight
And yes, the only problem is that I dont want to go to work then.... :-)


3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, this looks so beautiful. I CANNOT WAIT for Spring!!! It feels like an ice age here in Canada.. will it ever end!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do feel for you, although as wierd as it would sound to you I would love to experience some of the snow you guys have ( well maybe I should say 1/4 of what you get :-)) as I have not grown up with that and its quite and novelty to me. We would have to go to the snow fields in winter and sometimes they have to make artificial snow there.
    We will have to go sometime soon as our little girl wants to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magnificent weeping willow tree!!
    I wouldn't make it to work if I started out here ;)

    very exquisite water lily phots as well. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!