Yah! I am so touched to have received a stylish blogger award from Susanna http://susiart.blogspot.com/
Its a bit of fun but it also really means a lot to me as it tells me someone really enjoys my work. That is magic for me.
Here are the 7? things about me.
1. The first thing is I take many things very seriously, and want to put my best into them, (unless it’s something like house work etc) so I apologies in advance if I don’t give you 7 things about me and 15 blogs to pass the award onto, it’s not that I don’t care it’s just that as I ponder over it for ages and I use time I probably should be using for many other things, so there’s number 2 –
2. I am time poor! I work full time and try to do art and I have a family who need me and… but many of us are so I am sure most of you can relate to that
3. I am unpredictable – even to myself so might even end up doing all 7 things about me and 15 blogs – I won’t know until I am done!
4. I’m finding it hard to do everyday things today – much of my country is experiencing severe flooding – extreme in parts and there has been loss of lives and property and its really very tragic and so out of anyone’s control.
5. What I could say in 5 words, I’ll probably say in 35… I’ve always been that way. It amazes me when people do essays and things like that and say "how can I possibly do 2000 words"…. Maybe quality is something I should think about tho :-)
6. I love my friends and family – they are my life blood. Trouble is I don’t see too many of them often enough – Distance - :-(
7. I love emoticons
These are the blogs I would love to pass the award onto if they are prepared to receive it. Number one for each is their amazing art which I enjoy immensely. Each though has brought something else to me in some way.
A few people might already have one too but I figure they deserve a second anyway.
1. Chris http://forrestillustration.blogspot.com/
2. Jack http://jacktoon.blogspot.com/
3. Melissa http://melissalibanillustrations.blogspot.com/
Each of these people came into my blog very early on, when I first started illustration Friday posts and they have taken me from someone who loves to draw to a member of a very lovely supportive and nurturing global artist community by making me feel a part of that.
4. http://rapturepetsitting.blogspot.com/ Erin's love of her animals is palpable. I adore it
5. http://mrspoqui.blogspot.com/ I love what Mr Spoqui does
6. http://cadernodepintar.blogspot.com/ My comment I wrote next to this blog when I was planning this was " sheer joy in her heart" - I think I will stick with that.
7. http://laineyparker.blogspot.com/ A very sweet and gentle blog with lovely artwork and sharing of experiences
8. http://rayferguson.blogspot.com/ I just love this, the art, the humour, the reality captured in the art….
9. http://edrianthomidis.blogspot.com/ Art and art information - love both _I'm like a sponge with other artists tips and teachings
10. http://www.willterry.blogspot.com/ I think Will is a wonderfully generous artist, he shares so much of his art knowledge with people like me through his blog. I admire him.
There are so many others but hey - I'm exhausted, I now need to go and have a good lie down, you will need one too after reading this post!
Did you make it to the end? Let me know :-)