Contact me


Thursday, February 14, 2013

Illustration Friday _ storm

Hello and welcome to another illustration Friday word prompt. I must say here thank you to the wonderful people who pop by every week (or even once in a while) and especially to those of you who leave me comments, they help me to refocus and find the time and space to keep doing something I love doing.


This weeks word is storm and this is my illustration.  I feel she has a story. She isn't soaked to the skin yet so she cannot have been out in the storm for too long but she seems to have a purpose or need to be out in that weather....




4 comments:

  1. Your Storm illustration is beautiful. It's a simple idea but there's so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet

    Thanks for your comment on my picture. She may not be wet yet, but that weather looks pretty damp. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!